Saturday, May 31, 2008

4 Tag

I haven't posted in a while, so it's time to catch up! I was tagged a while ago so here this goes...

4- Tagged by Mandee!

4 jobs I've had
*Gap Sales Associate
*Baker at BYU Creamery on 9th
*CNA at Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living
*Preschool teacher

4 movies I can watch over and over
*Dumb and Dumber
*Pride and Prejudice
*What About Bob
*Napoleon Dynamite (my hubbie thinks I'm a dork because I still think it's funny...)

4 places I've lived
* Ogden, UT
* Columbus, MS
* Mesa, AZ
* San Antonio, TX

4 Shows I HAVE to watch
OK, so I'm not a big TV person and don't really have shows I HAVE to watch... so here are some that I like to watch on occasion!
* 24
* Ellen
* The Bachelor
* The Office

4 foods I can eat anytime
* sour patch kids
* ice cream!
* pretty much any fruit... love it!
* pasta

4 places I have vacationed
* West Yellowstone... my fav!
* San Diego, CA
* Mexico
* Washington DC

4 places I'd rather be right now
* Laying by the pool in Arizona
* At the cabin (West Yellowstone)
* Shopping with my mom
* Jogging on a mountain trail in Utah

I tag... whoever hasn't done this yet! :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It's so nice to hear you say you'd rather be in AZ... especially in the summer! Because I'd rather be the place I grew up, too! Since arizona just doesn't feel like home to me, I always wondered if people from here love it as much as I love my hometown :) it redeems arizona a bit for me to know that you love it so much!