Usually Luke eats with us at the dining room table, but when I know he'll make a huge mess, we make him eat in his high chair. The other night we had pizza for dinner and his tray was all gross and saucy when he finished... I really hate cleaning the thing off, (although I guess it's easier then cleaning red sauce off the rug under the table) so I asked him jokingly if he would wash his tray. He got super excited about it and really wanted to, so I let him go for it. I didn't think to get the camera until he'd been working on it for quite a while and everything was pretty much clean... wish I had a "before" shot of his messy tray! He did a good job... squeaky clean tray... along with our pizza cutter holder thing and a few other dishes that were in the sink. Here's what I caught of our little dishwasher...
Concentrating on the job...

He loves standing on chairs to look at stuff... ok, ya probably not that safe, but...

Happy and doing a good job...

Done with the mess for a while now... figuring out that playing in the water is more fun

Dumping it all over the kitchen tile is even more fun...

Wow... squirting it out of the faucet is even more fun!...

Look dad, mom let me make a huge wet mess...

Next time I'll stop him after the food gunk is cleaned off of the tray! I was mopping water off the counter top and floor for a while after he finished! He was just having too much fun to stop him. Haha.. If you don't mind a really wet kitchen, I'll drop him off at your house and he'll clean your nasty dishes for you. :)
5 comments:
What a good helper! Bring him on over--I have some serious cleaning to do this week when we move!!!
What a cutie..perhaps I can borrow luke and bring him to school with me?!?! eh? ..you seriously are the best mom.. I have a lot to learn before I even think about having kids..haha! Hope you had a great mothers dayyy!!!! loveeeee you!!!
Wow, that is really helpful of Luke:)He's a cute little guy! Hope you had a nice mother's day!
He's a dang cute baby; have you noticed that?
I don't mind if I have a little water mess to clean up when he's finished-bring home over-around six should be fine! :)
Post a Comment