So, two weeks from today we find out if our little family addition will be a girl or a boy. Woo hoo! I found out Luke was a little boy when I was 19 weeks along, so it was unexpected and exciting when my Dr. scheduled my ultrasound for 18 weeks this time around! I'm so impatient with this... don't know how people wait to find out when the baby is actually born. I see fun things about #2 being either a girl or a boy. Would love for Luke to have a little brother to play with, and it would be fun to see what life with a little girl is like too. I just want to know! :) So, I put a poll up in the corner... what do you think this little one is?
14 comments:
that's so exciting! i didn't even know you guys were pregnant again! my vote is for girl. :)
we're so excited to see how cute the second one is!
WOW I didn't know you were so far along! How nice is that? That's so exciting to find out! I too am so impatient. Can't wait to hear what happens!
Hey Erin - Congrats! That is fun - mother of two... I remember when our only concern in the world was "crabby's" - my how time changes. Well - I think you are going to have a girl! Let me know when you have a free moment if you're ever in AZ and we can do lunch with Jess again.
Looks like I voted about the same as everyone else...Girl. So exciting either way though. I'm excited to hear the fun news!
I'm so excited to see if I will have another nephew or a new niece :) Yay... I'm still trying to decide what I think it will be... my vote is on a girl?!?
I'm guessing BOY!!! It was so fun to see you in AZ!!! Glad you guys had a fun trip to DC...glad you got the green coat--it looks super cute!!!! Such a bargain!
So the rumors are true, eh? Congrats--I'm excited for the new little GIRL!
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated... I can't wait to see you at the wedding!
What the heck?!! Andy and I were talking about you guys the other day and it dawned on me that I haven't checked out your blog in forever. Imagine my suprise! Congrats!! BTW, your DC trip looked amazing!
yea! im excited to find out! and what a fun trip yall had!
Hi Erin! I got your link from Melissa Jessop's blog. I didn't know you were expecting until she posted about her birthday. Congratulations! That is very exciting. I still think Luke is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen, I'm sure #2 will be too!
Can't wait to here what it's gonna be! That is always so fun! I'm so happy for you guys and Little Luke!
I am so excited for you guys to find out what you're having!!! My vote is for a boy.
Post a Comment