One of my favorite people and her family have been visiting San Antonio this past week. Jess and I were roommates at BYU for 3 years.... it's fun to catch up with old roomies! I finally got to meet baby Taggert. He's such a cutie. Luke thinks he is pretty great too... keeps talking about "baby Tagg". Last night we went to dinner with their family at Papasitos (longest wait there EVER!!) Seriously, we called in at 6:30 to put our name on the list, arrived around 7:15, and didn't leave until after 10:00! Jenni intr
oduced me to Papasito's Chicken Morelia tacos when we moved to Texas... MMmmm.. I wanted them SO BAD last night... searched the menu for them... and they're not there anymore!!! SAD DAY!!!! They were my favorite. Apparently the restaurant stopped making them about 6 months ago. Annoying! They won't make them anymore.
Anyway, the tacos I ended up getting were good but nothing near good old Morelia tacos! I guess that's enough about the tacos... haha. Here are some picture
s we took of the cuties... Tagg and Luke...Other things we've been up to...
Yard work! Our poor lawn had been neglected all winter and over the past few weeks we've been trying to bring it back to life. We have planted new flowers, fertilized, and cleaned things up. Hopefully it starts looking better! Luke had lots of fun helping! He gets excited when we turn on the sprinklers too. Can't keep himself out of them! He tells me at least ten times during the day.. "a go outside an get wet?!" "and mama get wet!? and dada get wet!?" He LOVES watching us get wet. Jake is a good sport about it and plays in the sprinklers with him. I'm usually not in a sprinkler mood :)
These little star flowers are my favorite. We planted some Zinnias and Geraniums too. Lets hope they live! Seems like the only thing we don't kill at our house is Lantana. Oh, and we got a little carried away at the store with baby girl things already. Went to go and "look" at things and came home with a bedding set and a dress. I'll post a pic of the bedding later... it's so cute!... pink, brown, and white... polka dots, stripes, and flowers. Ya, we're just a little excited! ;)

4 comments:
Too bad, I always miss out on all the action. Looks like you girls had fun! Wish I could meet yo babies. Luke is such a cute water baby. Good luck on bringing your yard back to life. Spring is my favorite season, I love flowers.
aaah! it's jess! i don't think i've seen her since i moved out. weird. in a good way. :)
i think that how you are all excited for the girl is so cute! i certainly hope we have a girl someday. josh keeps teasing me that we'll have 7 boys.
Oh my gosh---I'm in mourning over the tacos!!!! I had it all in my head that we would try to come out and visit when the boys graduated and we could go to Papasitos to celebrate (and to get my tacos cause it's all about me and all) and now they aren't there??????????? What a sad, sad day. I'll try to move on. I can't wait to see your cute bedding!!! I went to 2 baby showers this weekend and they were both having girls...so much cute stuff!!!
When Luke was over here last week, I turned on the sprinklers. He was swinging and totally threw himself off his swing and ran straight over to them. He got a couple drops on him but then retreated. It was pretty funny since Gunnar about bawled his head off at just the sight of water flying around haphazardly.
I can't wait to see your bedding. I never tried those tacos and always wanted to, but I could never turn down the fajitas. Jenni, does that mean you aren't going to come visit us next year since you can't get your tacos? ;) That would be so great if you came.
Post a Comment