Thursday, April 24, 2008

Baby is a....

Girl!!! With 17 votes for girl and 10 for boy, the majority guessed right on the little poll thing. :) Good job guys! This pregnancy is just the same, if not easier then my first, so I figured it had to be a boy. It's fun to be wrong sometimes! We're excited for our little girl to come join the family! Can't wait!

12 comments:

Mandee said...

yeah! yeah! yeah! i'm so glad i was right! hahahaha LOL!! congrats!! now you get to do fun little pink things!! LOVE IT!

Jenni said...

SO exciting!!!! I had high hopes you would join the ranks of an all-boy family...guess we're all by our lonesomes!!! You'll have so much fun buying all the girly stuff now!

KaraLee Anderson said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for your little family to have a girl. How fun to have a little Princess shmigift. Glad you're feeling good. It is so much fun that you can have at least one of each!!! Congratlations!!!!!!

Taryn said...

yay! so fun. girly clothes are so much more fun! ha ha.

Hillery said...

You are going to have SO much fun! Let the shopping begin.

Lyssa Beth said...

That is great news! That's so fun to have both now. Girls are So fun!!

Kajsa said...

congrats again!! i am so excited! girls are super fun!

Krista said...

how fun!! now is the fun part...shopping for all things girl! congrats! Ü

Hailey said...

I'm glad because the girls are currently behind in the family! I can't imagine how cute she will be. Please tell me she will wear leg warmers! (I will make sure of it...)

Taylor said...

Little Girls are fun, just be prepared for the amount of pink you will get! When Paisley was littler I loved dressing her in this one blue and purple outfit, it was the only thing that fit her that wasn't pink. The camera I use is a Canon SD 600 Powershot Elph - I love it and recommend it to anyone. It is super compact and the best point and shoot out there - I think! Have a good day!!!

erin said...

Hailey, I have been hoping I'd get a girl some day so she could wear cutie leg warmers like my little nieces!... CANT WAIT to see her in some! haha

and Cyndi.. thanks for the info! I'm going to check out that camera... it really does do an awesome job for being small!

Kristen said...

We need to induct you into the bow party group. I can't wait to see a mini Jake and Erin girl!