ClearPlay DVD player! Probably one of the best things we've purchased in a while! It is so nice watching movies without profanity, violence and sex in them. Basically it can make about any DVD a G or PG film (As long as the movie is on the filter list). Nice, huh? So far, almost all DVDs we've rented have worked with the filters. Jake was a little disappointed that a couple he rented did not work... for some reason the red box DVDs aren't compatible with this thing. Weird. Anyway, I've been able to watch some movies I had been wanting to see... Wedding Crashers, Crash, Borat, and Little Miss Sunshine are a few. Jake has watched like ten times more movies on this thing then me while I work on school, so it gives him something to do besides read about Spurs and politics! Working in the clinic this year at school, he doesn't really have to study at home anymore. I was sort-of skeptical about ClearPlay and thought that watching movies on it would be choppy and weird, but it actually works well. Go get one! ..Or come to our house and we'll watch one! There's a whole world full of DVDS that once the raunchy stuff is taken out, are pretty good! Makes me wonder why movie makers put so much junk in films in the first place...http://www.clearplay.com/ check it out.
3 comments:
how cool!!! That sounds like a fun toy!
we just got one as a gift too. i'm excited!
I am very jealous!
Post a Comment