Monday, January 28, 2008

President Hinckley, we're going to miss you!


President Hinckley has been the Prophet since I was 11, and I can't believe he actually passed away. He has been such a wonderful example to follow! His cheerful countenance and optimistic attitude, the way he showed such respect and love to Marjorie, and of course his counsel and many talks (especially the B's) have made a huge impact on my life. I'm going to miss him!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I know, it's so sad, but I suppose good. It is hard to believe there can be someone that can measure up to him.

Jenni said...

SO crazy...I probably shouldn't have been shocked by the news, but I was. He'll be missed, but wow, what a life he had!

KaraLee Anderson said...

I like your tribute to Pres. Hinckley. He really was the Prophet of our youth and we loved hiim. I enjoyed his sense of humor and optimism.