Tuesday, January 15, 2008

3 favorite things at 19 months...

Luke is 19 mo. old tomorrow! This is what he is into now...

1. Parks! He can't get enough of them and is becoming quite the little climber... Every morning he asks if we are going to "go pak??" ... can't say r's yet ;)




2. Little cuties! ... (Little clementines sold at Costco.) He even peels them himself. What a pro. If you let him he will eat like 5 at a time... not kidding.




3. Being crazy in the buff. Loves to jump on the bed and run around naked whenever possible... if he can escape when it's time to change a diaper or before/after tub time, etc he loves it. Lately, he's even been proud of going "pee pee" on the carpet a couple of times. He is so excited to show us what he has done on the carpet that we almost want to be Happy for him. haha. We do discipline him though... ;) Also... he hates getting dressed. It's pretty much a wrestling match every morning... mom wins most of the time :)

Fun kid! We love this stage he's in!

7 comments:

Tim and Melissa said...

He is such a cutie! Sounds like he has quite the life! haha

Kristen said...

Haha, I remember when Lily's second word/s were "go walk". They love their little rituals. Just the other day we let Gunnar roam free on one of his escapades and he pooped on the carpet. Haha Aaron said at first he thought he got carpet stuck in his bum. Boys gotta mark his territory!

KaraLee Anderson said...

I wish it was warm enough to go the the "pak" here in Illinois:) He is so cute. Oh how those little boys love to be naked. Peeling the orange is impressive- it's nice that you don't have to worry about him getting his fruits in.

Jenni said...

CUTIE!!! He is such a photogenic little guy!!! I can't believe they're 19 months now! I love that he peels his own fruit---so hilarious!

Hailey said...

I love him--I loved watching "Colors" with him.

Kajsa said...

darling pictures! he is a cutie!

Niu-Gift said...

I must say... My nephew is a stud ;)