Other news... Luke and I just got back from another trip to AZ. It really has been our second home this summer! I went to help my sister with some school stuff, and we had tons of fun. Saw my bro play some football, swam a little, and did statistics problems. Woo hoo! We got to see the Smith fam for a little bit, and I went to see one of my best friends sealed to her hubbie. So awesome! Luke wasn't as good on the plane as he usually is on the way home... such a nightmare flying in the middle of the day! I like the early morning flights because he goes back to sleep. Anyway, thank heavens for nice people that don't get upset when the baby next to them crawls all over their lap, throws books at them, and screams for a good half an hour at a time. :) Serously, the lady and her husband that sat next to us were the nicest people ever. Another fun trip, but it's so good to be home... we both missed Jake! A couple pics...
Dak and Luke
Me and Abby
4 comments:
haha...loving the new moves from the cutie!!! that's hilarious! He seriously moves fast!!! Glad you had fun in AZ--sorry about the plane ride--I can totally relate. Thank heavens for nice strangers!!!
Luke is the most photogenic baby. Such a cutie. And yes, that boy's got moves. He is super fast.
Yeah, Luke probably is pulling a "Jackie Chan Move". That's awesome. He is getting so big!!! What a cute!
how cute is luke!! i was showing jaylie pictures today on the computer and there was one of luke and her at the zoo and I said who is that, and she said Luke! I didnt even tell her his name before that. She must like him. Anyways, hes such a cutie!
Post a Comment