
Sunday, September 09, 2007
BeAch BuMs
A week ago our beach trip was postponed because of bad weather, so we decided to go yesterday with some friends. It was fun! Our first trip to the TX coast since we've lived here. Ya, we're slow! haha. We will definitely be going more often now. For some reason I always thought that the beach was further away! I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was! We went to South Padre. The water was soo warm and the weather was perfect! Luke had fun watching Maddie and little Hallie run around. A wave knocked him over when we first got there, so he insisted on holding our hands while walking on sand the rest of the day. Little stinker! Thanks Travis and Janine for the fun idea! Here are a few pics....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
FUN!!! Where did you guys go?? Looks awesome! I bet Luke had a blast! Jake sure looked like he was enjoying himself too! haha
Oh, I wish we could have come. The mother/daughter was fun though but it got less fun when my chest was about to burst. Maybe next time...do you think you want to go again?
That looks like so much fun...what a perfect beach day! Great pictures!
Post a Comment