Friday, August 10, 2007

August so far….

Just a few great things about August so far….

1. I get to read the third book in Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series! Woo hoo!!! It has just been released and I have been waiting for so long to see what happens between Bella and Edward! I have read Twilight and New Moon this summer… if you haven’t, you should. Very entertaining and addicting if I may say so! I’ll keep ya posted on whether Eclipse is as good as the first two books…

2. Luke has learned his animal sounds, and it is pretty much the cutest thing ever. His version of an elephant is my favorite!… he pretends that his arm is a trunk and flings it up in the air as he makes his elephant noise. Cutie! His version of snake noises is funny too, and he has decided that bees and spiders also make a hissing sound. Anyway, it is very entertaining watching TV or looking at books since he wants to make noises of whatever he sees. Haha. Oh, and he’s learned his body parts and has been saying “O Oh!”… whenever something falls or spills. I love this stage.

3. Just got a book in the mail to start another independent study class! I should be done with school in the spring! FINALLY!!!

4. Our neighbor’s dog barked and cried non-stop in their backyard for a week straight. Luckily for our sanity, the owners just returned, so he’s back in the house where we can’t hear him. I really like dogs… just not listening to them bark ALL the time! haha. Such a relief.

5. Jake is back into the swing of things at school… with patients every day now, so I guess they really are learning stuff! haha. Hopefully this year passes as quickly as the last two!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks for the book suggestion. I will have to check it out. I love the one year old stage too! It is the cutest. And then they get naughty just to make you mad. Gunnar is doing pretty cute things too but I am excited for more to come. It is neat when they start communicating because then you get a peak into what's going on in that brain of their's.

melis & aaron said...

everyone is loving those books! maybe I'll have to read them to see why all the rave reviews! :)
and how funny are your simpson pictures! erin, you look so wild! :) ha!

Taryn said...

i just finished eclipse. it's not bad :) i love that i'm not the only woman out of high school addicted to those :)