Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Feeling Scrappy!














A few weeks ago, I was inspired by Jenni's scrapbooking and decided I should get going on Luke's scrapbook! After all, he is just 2 months away from his first birthday and I've got a million pictures. Here are just a few of the pages I've done lately.


3 comments:

Jenni said...

Erin---you are amazing!!! These are so cute!!! You should submit these to magazines---I love them! I see you switched over to 8 1/2x11--you like it better??

erin said...

Thanks, but I think you're amazing! Ya, for Luke's book I'm doing 8 1/2 x 11... mixed feelings about it! Sometimes it seems harder for me to come up with layouts on this size!

Kristen said...

VERY CUTE! Looking at those newborn pictures...ahhh. So sweet. I had forgotten how cutie Luke was. Makes me think, Where did my newborn go? They grow up sooo fast.