Luke and Ella were squishy little cuties and Callie has been following suit. She is the best little snuggle ever! So I don't forget her cutie chubs, here are some pics from 6 months! (back in January!)
I LOVE how chubby your babies are! SO SO SO cute!!! I remember Ella having that chub when we met up one time in Arizona.
Also, I have always used Blurb to do my books and love their quality so your info about the picture quality is already stressing me out - what will I do without Blurb? Sorry I am no help but if you do find another place that does as nice as job, let me know.
4 comments:
I LOVE how chubby your babies are! SO SO SO cute!!! I remember Ella having that chub when we met up one time in Arizona.
Also, I have always used Blurb to do my books and love their quality so your info about the picture quality is already stressing me out - what will I do without Blurb? Sorry I am no help but if you do find another place that does as nice as job, let me know.
OH MY GOODNESS! So adorable! Great pictures and memories.
That is one sweet baby!
Oh my rolls! She is sooo dang cute and adorable! Glad to see how well your sweet family is Erin!
Post a Comment