Our house looked haunted. Normally you can't see these things.
More crazy spider web. Couldn't help myself. Haha!
I thought this was the coolest looking tree ever all covered and frosty. Unfortunately I was just running some errands and didn't have my real camera with me. Had to settle for a phone picture. Totally worth stopping the car to get it though :)
I have loved that all the neighborhood kids come out to play in the snow together after school. They go strong until bed time.
Ella isn't a fan of snowballs hitting her. Poor girl! She watched most of the time from the mail slot in our door.
Luke after the snowball wars..
Ella went out to make an itty bitty snowman after the coast was clear :)

4 comments:
I LOVE those spider webs! They are amazing! Thank you for sharing!
Those spider webs are sweet! Loved Ellas cutie little snowman :)
These are beyond cool. So pretty!
Magical frosty webs and trees, amazing!
Love those cute faces!
Post a Comment