
It was graduation week for a lot of the colleges in town. Saw lots of grads in cap and gown! We ate some of my favorite gelato while in town, too.

We made a Saturday trip down to the Cotswolds for the Bath and Stonehenge experience. I think you just have to see them while in England, so if you come to visit be ready to see some rocks. Not that they are super exciting, but it's just one of those tourist things you have to cross off your bucket list.
At 38 + weeks, I was pretty much ready to pop.
It was windy! All our hair was blowing around in every picture. Kind of funny. At least it was warm :)
When we go to Bath, we always park next to the Cricket club. It's an easy walk downtown, and is by far the most dependable when it comes to finding a place. We caught a came going on. I really don't get the rules, but it was entertaining to watch for a little bit.
It was pretty busy in town that day. Lots of shoppers and tourists out!
I'm glad you took a lot of pictures, dad. I didn't get many in Bath this time around. All of these are yours. Thanks for letting me swipe them :)
The kids had fun climbing on some of the monument things in the park.
And of course we are fans of food. We have an Italian restaurant we like there called Sotto Sotto. Thanks Jake for making reservations. If trip planning were left up to me we'd probably just stop in at Subway or something fast since I run low on patience when hungry. Jake likes to plan his meals at good places, and once we get there I'm pretty happy to eat it. Sotto Sotto has great pizza and pasta. The Real Italian Ice Cream Co. has some pretty tasty gelato, too.



No comments:
Post a Comment