Thursday, August 09, 2012
Class Pictures
School got out on June 14 this summer for Luke, and we got his class pictures shortly before then. He loved his class and Ms. Morales this year! Most of these kiddos will be in his class for first grade too since they're in the Spanish immersion group. Cute little friends. Our scanner/printer isn't working, so I get to take pictures of pictures.
Ella has been going to Busy Bees preschool since January. It's in Beck Row.. a village next to RAF Mildenhall. It's a cute place. School is at an old farmhouse, and the kids get to take care of animals some of the time they are there. They've got llamas, horses, pigs, rabbits, chickens, and other birds. She has learned and grown up a lot socially since starting! British schools have treated us well. Her teachers were really patient and great when she first started and didn't want to go. She has especially loved Miss Katie (the teacher in the middle). There are some words she says like her teachers every now and then. Love it when she turns on her British accent. haha. Here's her class picture. Ella's little smile cracks me up here. Love that girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erin! I'm totally loving all your new posts. Your Germany Trip looked AMAZING! So many fun places and I loved Luke and Ella's face painting. Your Birthday cake was super cute too and you looked amazing for being so close to your due date. I hope I can stay skinny too. ha! We'll see?! Loved seeing pictures of Luke on his Birthday and his cute friends. Good idea to put the kids class pictures on the BLOG. I think it just makes memories easier that way. I look forward to more of your catch up posts. I need to get on mine :/
Post a Comment