Thanks, Wikipedia. I was curious to see how many flower bulbs they plant here each year, and that was in the first paragraph about the place. I loved the day we spent here! It rained a lot of our trip to the Netherlands, but this day was sunny and nice, and this park is gorgeous. I wondered if it would be better to do a big flower garden as a girls trip, but the kids had a blast running around and checking out the flowers, and Jake liked it too. Score.
Abby, Jake, and I took a ridiculous amount of pictures here. Just couldn't help it! Pictures don't really do the place justice, but you get the idea. After wading through all of our photos, I think these were my favorites.
I don't remember the names of these cute blue flowers, but we used to have them in our yard when I was little and I've always loved them.

My sis! Love her. I need to go back to visit AZ to get some sun! I look like a ghost standing next to her!
Tulips, tulips, and more tulips.
I heart this one of Ella smelling them. She was putting her whole little body into getting to the right one :)
Excited to try on more wooden shoes this trip!
Some of my favorite styles and colors of tulips!
Keukenhof has some cool art throughout the park, too.
Daisies!
I think I want my back yard to look like this one day :)
And even more pictures I want on here..
They've got some awesome greenhouses here. Inside you can browse hundreds of different kinds of tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths.
The whole group. The back of this boat was full of yellow tulips, but I guess we covered them all up! haha
Fields of flowers surround the park. I was liking all of the purple! And in the distance you can see rows of yellow, red, orange, and white.
After leaving Keukenhof we went over to the town of Lisse and ate dinner at Vrouw Holle. Had to get in more Pannenkoeken!

























4 comments:
I love, love your pics! Erin you look so cute!
Wow..Just wow. Gorgeous. I want that for my backyard too!
Looks like a super fun trip. We definitely want to make it to Holland while we live here to see all the flowers. Before we go we will have to talk with you and get all your recommendations.
What beautiful flowers! An amazing trip. I can't imagine all the work it took to plant them all! Crazy and magnificent!
Post a Comment