Looking out our front door on Sunday morning...
And out the back door...
Our house. I think it's the first time I've gotten around to taking a picture of it. We like base housing so far. It's nice when you don't even have to change your own light bulbs!
Looking down the street...
Bundled up cuties...
Ella was Jake's helper. I watched and Luke ran around with his buddies.
Sad and frozen after the snowball fight. Luke and Ella came in to thaw for a bit and we changed them into dry clothes to head back outside..
Almost done..
Mr. Snowman lasted for a couple of days and then his head fell off. The neighbor kiddos made the pieces into angry birds. haha. I should take a picture of them now.
Luke and Hunter...
Tyler was super nice and would run the kids down the street on the sled.
And more neighbor fun..
It's snowing again tonight. I'm hoping we wake up to a lot and can stay home from school/work. At least have a late start day! Snow is a fun thing when it doesn't come around very often.














1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun! I think you guys are stealing our snow. Flagstaff hardly has any. Luke and Ella looked like they were having a blast. I need to bring them snow pants!
Post a Comment