*Ella and I went to a little Valentines get together. It's always fun eating lunch and chatting with friends. The girls decorated sugar cookies and exchanged Valentines and treats with each other.
* Jake got me some of my favourite treats and a cute card. Love that boy. He and some other guys in the neighbourhood surprised some of us wives with a day at the Elveden Centerpark Spa. We went with the Lakes and Willeys. This spa has a big pool sized hot tub to swim around in outside and then like 15 rooms with different types of treatments. My nose hasn't bothered me much during pregnancy so I was surprised that I couldn't handle some of the rooms... Lavender, Eucalyptus, etc.made me feel ill so I avoided some of them, but the areas that weren't pumped full of crazy aromas were relaxing and nice. I almost threw away some of my old swimsuits earlier this year but I'm glad I didn't!... ended up being able to get my belly into one of my old tankinis. Phew. Not wanting to buy a maternity swim suit! We had dinner at a French restaurant in the complex there afterward. Good times. Thanks for being my Valentine Jake!
Oh, and I'm not sure how our spell check ended up on British English, but I'm kind of liking the way they spell things around here. I think I'm going to leave it :)



3 comments:
lol, I was going to say now you are spelling like a Brit. I think that is a good idea to not allow store bought cards. Definitely a cooler surprise that way.
Sounds like you got spoiled for Valentines. :) That spa sounds so fun. Love how creative luke got on his Valentines. I think that's a cute idea for the kids to create their own rather than just going to the store and buying them. Cute pictures of Ella and her party!
I like you British English spelling :-) it looks like you guys are still enjoying your time there. It's funny to see people still wearing winter clothes we are already wearing short sleeves :-)
Post a Comment