We went to Cambridge about a week and a half ago to a little clinic called BabyBond. It was fun! They tell you the gender of baby and claim to be 99% accurate from 16 weeks on. It's fun too, because you can bring your other kiddos along. Luke and Ella thought it was pretty cool to see. Originally, I thought I wanted #3 to be a surprise. I've got all I need for a summer baby boy or a girl. Waiting until pregnancy was finished just seemed too long of a wait after a while though! I'm too impatient to wait for surprises.
My guess was: Boy, For some reason I've always thought our family would have more boys than girls, and every old wives tale told me I was having a boy.
Jake's thoughts: Girl, Only admitted to thinking it would be a girl after we found out though... so I'm not sure his guess counts ;)
Luke thought baby would be a Boy.
Ella thought baby would be a Girl
The ultrasonographer showed us pictures of what to look for in our ultrasound and Jake saw a "hamburger bun" right away. haha. The sonographer confirmed several more times for us that baby is indeed a girl! Fun news. For all except Luke that is. He cried all the way home. Poor kid wants a brother! Here are the pictures from our Cambridge outing. About half of the time you're in there they do 4Dscan. I guess it's still easier to see if baby is a boy or a girl with the regular 2D scans.
And since I'm posting ultrasound pics, here are some from my first visit to the Dr. last month at 14 wks.





2 comments:
Love these! I want her to get here already!! :p
cutie skeleton. i love those ultrasound shots. it's funny you wanted to make this one a surprise but couldn't even wait till your 20 week on-base appt to find out. that is soo me too. i can't stand the suspense.
Post a Comment