Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday '11

 I love dressing Luke and Ella in coordinating outfits, so when Easter comes around I get a little camera happy.  Here are some pictures I took before church on Sunday.  I wish we would have set the camera timer to get a picture of all of us together!  Don't know why we didn't do that.  Oh well, next time!  
Here are a few we did manage to get :)
My 3 Cuties... 

I love El's happy cheesy smile! 
Luke thought he was being funny pulling a 'Pascal' move and sticking his finger in El's ear.
A few of Mr. Luke man...
Ella refused to look at the camera most of the time.  Little stinker.  She kept running away.





I really was there too.  Jake took this one of Luke and I. 

Easter morning Ella woke up bright and early.  She was excited to look down the stairs and see that the Easter bunny had come. She ran to wake up Luke before going to dig in.  Luke insisted the night before that we needed to leave the Easter baskets by the front door so that the bunny would find them easily.  :) 






Later that evening we had a ham dinner with the Smiths, and the kids had an egg hunt in their backyard.
  
That pretty much wraps up Easter 2011 at our house!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cute pics. Ella is definitely sprouting her own personality, isn't she? Gunnar has that Star Wars book, and he stays up late at night reading it. It's awesome.