Saturday morning was the ward Christmas party and Father Christmas was there. English Santas are a little different then Santa Claus in the states! Kind of fun. The kids were pretty nervous to sit on his lap. Luke forgot to tell him what he wanted for Christmas, so we made a little movie when we got home to email Santa. Luke has Star Wars toys and Legos at the top of his list this year. Ella is wanting babies. We'll see what happens. :)
Here's Luke with FC... you can tell he wasn't thrilled to be sitting there.
And Ella's turn...
And just to make sure Santa gets the memo this year...
Some pictures of the frost outside... it's so cool looking. Or maybe I've just been living in warm places for too long and get cheap thrills from snow and frost lately?! I wish I would have gotten pics of the spider webs around our house! They were frozen and white. Maybe next time.
the santa does look a little scary. My little boy just screamed this year. Hopefully next year.. Looks like you are enjoying your new home there. I love all the fun pics. Glad to see everyone doing well.
Erin! That movie of Luke and Ella talking to Santa Clause is priceless... So adorable. And Father Christmas is a freak! AH! I wouldn't have gone close to him..haha.. your kids are pretty brave. So fun catching up on your BLOG. I feel like life has been so busy lately so I had lots of reading to do :) Luke's Christmas play was so cute too. Fun stuff! Love the movies...keep them coming!
I would be scared to sit on Santa's lap too. It looks like they grabbed a drunk from outside and put him in a suit. You house is so cute though, nice tree and beautiful frost.
Gunnar came home the other day too with an eye infection. We called him scabby eye for the next couple of days. It's crazy how many bugs he has caught since going to school.
And I'm SUPER jealous of your girls day. Way fun, especially around the holidays to get to be there. I can't wait to see your Christmas cards.
I am so jealous of the frost/snow! Your house is so cute :) The video of Luke and Ella is so sweet, I cannot believe how big they both have gotten it seems like not too long ago we were at your shower for LUKE!! :) Enjoy your Christmas!
Your kiddos are the cutest! The Santa...a little odd! Funny how things are the same yet so different half way across the world. Love the family pictures...can't wait to get your card! =) Miss you guys!
6 comments:
the santa does look a little scary. My little boy just screamed this year. Hopefully next year.. Looks like you are enjoying your new home there. I love all the fun pics. Glad to see everyone doing well.
Erin! That movie of Luke and Ella talking to Santa Clause is priceless... So adorable. And Father Christmas is a freak! AH! I wouldn't have gone close to him..haha.. your kids are pretty brave. So fun catching up on your BLOG. I feel like life has been so busy lately so I had lots of reading to do :) Luke's Christmas play was so cute too. Fun stuff! Love the movies...keep them coming!
I would be scared to sit on Santa's lap too. It looks like they grabbed a drunk from outside and put him in a suit. You house is so cute though, nice tree and beautiful frost.
Gunnar came home the other day too with an eye infection. We called him scabby eye for the next couple of days. It's crazy how many bugs he has caught since going to school.
And I'm SUPER jealous of your girls day. Way fun, especially around the holidays to get to be there. I can't wait to see your Christmas cards.
I am so jealous of the frost/snow! Your house is so cute :) The video of Luke and Ella is so sweet, I cannot believe how big they both have gotten it seems like not too long ago we were at your shower for LUKE!! :) Enjoy your Christmas!
Your kiddos are the cutest! The Santa...a little odd! Funny how things are the same yet so different half way across the world. Love the family pictures...can't wait to get your card! =) Miss you guys!
Cute stuff! Glad that atleast they still celebrate Christmas there - jk :) Looks like you are doing so good and your kids really are super cute!
Post a Comment