Sunday, October 10, 2010

Checking out the Coast

A couple of weekends ago we went with the Smith family to Cromer.  It's on the coast about an hour and a half North of where we live.  I hear it's a pretty popular tourist destination in the summer and gets quite warm, but it was super cold and windy when we went!  The kids played on the chilly sand for a bit and we checked out the life boat station, the village cathedral, and window shopped.  A storm was coming in and it started pouring just a few minutes after we drove away that afternoon!  Good timing if I may say so.  Cute town.  I want to go back when it's warm next summer :)













1 comment:

melimba said...

Look at those awesome boots, Erin! SOO cute!
What a fun little coastal town! Can you believe all these fun adventures you're going on?! Good work, girl!

And, of course, the pumpkin patch pictures are darling too! Love your updates!