Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

My cute friend Stacy invited us to go along with them to the pumpkin patch this weekend.  Good times.  It was in Beck Row, a village just next to this one.  It's fun to see how different patches do things.  This one had a stand with fresh homemade donuts and a pony for the kids to ride.  Luke and Liberty got balloons and had fun running around with them.  We'll have to do their corn maze another time.  It looked pretty good!  I'm a sucker for pumpkin patch pictures.  Here's some of this year's batch...



Ella found some cute baby pumpkins!


Luke was liking the horse!

4 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

Cute pictures! I love how Ella found little cutie pumpkins and Luke went for the huge ones! love the picture of Luke on the horse. It seems like you guys will never have a dull moment with everything to see and do. The coast looked so pretty! Keep track of your favorite places so we can go to them when we come visit! Glad you guys are making so many great friends!!

KaraLee Anderson said...

I love pumpkin patches too! The kids are so cute!

Kristen said...

How fun...I'm SUPER sad about missing out on all the fall traditions this year. Love it though and I'm jealous you get to wear sweaters.

Jenni said...

Love the pumpkin patch there! SO fun! The kids look like they had a fun time. We need to find a time to chat on Skype!!! How are you liking your new place??