Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Visiting Ogden

We stayed in Ogden for a little while on the way up to the cabin and on the way back home.  It's home to me and I love it.  I miss it.  We stayed at Grandma Nan and Grandpa Arnie's house with everybody the night before we went up to Yellowstone.  Grandma and grandpa have the best sprinklers around and Luke and Ella had fun running through them! 


More pictures from Grandma Nan and Grandpa Arn's house! 


Here's a partial view from grandma's front yard.  It used to be the view from our backyard when we lived a couple of blocks away.  Anyway, there's something comforting about this mountain. I'm thinking I want to print this picture and hang it somewhere in my house.


After the cabin we all went to Grandma Fran and Grandpa John's house.  We got to see most of my cousins and uncles and aunt too.  Such a fun night!  We had a pizza party and got to catch up on life.  Some of us slept at granny's house and others at grandma and grandpa's. 
Here's grandma and grandpa with their great-grandbabies... 
(crazy bright lighting, but I like the picture anyway)

Random pictures of everyone hanging out... Glad you took so many pictures Ab!  I swiped most of these :)

Before we headed back home, Abby, the kids, and I met Jazzi, Bahar, and Xan for ice cream.  It's always a good time with the Sharifans!

1 comment:

melimba said...

I love their darling house!?! and with the pretty flowers and flag in front? It looks like it is just out of a movie!

Good luck with this last month of being in the USA!! Hope you are able to pack it all in!