Friday, December 18, 2009

5 Years!

5 years of marriage today and I'm still crazy about my hubby.
Happy Anniversary Jake! I love you!!
I was looking through some pictures and it was fun remembering our wedding day. How CRAZY the weather was, how excited we were, advice we were given, and promises we made.
Thanks for being you. I'm lucky to be your wife!


Pictures are kind of blurry since I had to scan them. Oh well.
Also, some fun random trivia... This is the Devereaux Mansion the night of our reception...
Anyone know what movie it was in? Anyone?
Hint: Harry and Loyd had a sword fight in their blue and orange tuxedos
as they walked into this place.
If you guessed Dumb and Dumber, nice work! Haha.
Some of our siblings actually are the ones that pointed that trivia
out to us a couple years after our wedding. Kind of funny!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy anni! What's the big 5 year gift?

melimba said...

awww. cute. happy anniversary. i'm with kristen, what's gonna happen? anything fun?

have a GREAT day! here's to 555 more years! :)

Mandee said...

5 years??? WOW- i remember your reception! congrats!!!

Jenni said...

WOw--5 years flew by fast! Happy Anniversary to you guys! Hope you get to go out and have a fun night!

Lyssa Beth said...

Congratulations! we just had our 5 year too...nuts how fast it has all gone by!
You two look adorable in your pics. Jake looks so young..lol.
Just got your christmas photo, too cute! You have a beautiful family. We should hang out after the holidays. I am finally ready to emerge out of my cave...

Cody and Paige said...

Congrats on 5 years, you have the cutest little family!

Kajsa said...

happy anniversary!! cute pics! i think we had the same dress, from your pics it looks just like mine :)

Jessica said...

That Dumb and Dumber trivia is AWESOME! And Jed and I loved being at your reception. It's wonderful to be a part of your lives! :) Love and miss you!