Monday, November 02, 2009

Trunk Or Treat

After a month of playing in costumes, the kids finally got to trick or treat! We went to the stake trunk or treat Halloween night. There were so many kids!! We bought a lot more candy then we usually do, and still ran out early! Luke was excited to trick or treat, but after walking around for about fifteen minutes he started wheezing and feeling sick. He told us that he already had enough candy and just wanted to sit in the car. Poor kid! It's taken him a couple of days, but he's feeling a lot better now.
Here's Luke right before the trick or treating started.

Ella was loving the treats..
They were making me laugh walking around the house before we went!
In my last post I was going to put this picture on because it's the only one of Ella without lollipop all over her face, but I forgot. So, for the next blog book's sake, here's the clean face butterfly!...

Oh, and pumpkin painting... Luke painted both he and Ella's pumpkins while she sat and colored. Serious pumpkin painting skills :)

4 comments:

melimba said...

oh, poor luke! he must have REALLY not been feeling good to say, "i have enough candy, I'm gonna sit in the car" !!??!! SO SAD!

They look darling!! I am in love with their costumes!!

Kristen said...

I like how you decorated your car. I'm always too lazy for that. Ella's so cute in her new birthday outfit.

abby said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween...cute car decorations. Sad for cutie luke to be sick. I love their costumes.

Lyssa Beth said...

Fun trunk and festivities. I'm glad Luke is feeling better now!
Ella is adorable in that dress!