Jake's parents came to visit this past week and it was nice to have them here! Luke was excited to take them to see the volcano at MGM, and we walked down the strip to see the Bellagio's fountains. Went to the Atomic Testing Museum (pretty interesting! Oh, and did you know that there is a Miss Atomic Bomb?! I didn't either.) and tried a new BBQ restaurant. We spent quite a bit of time just hanging out and watching the kids at the park. It's been nice outside! Oh, and Veterans/Active Duty Military got free lunch at Applebees on Veterans Day, so Jake and Rick took advantage of that! Thanks for coming Rick and Sherry! Come back soon :)
Kind of a tangent, but I'm starting to really take advantage of all the military discounts out there! Old Navy has been giving 30% off for military, so we got some warm coats for the kiddos (and I saved way more then I paid since they were on sale + 30% off!) Can't beat that. Not that they will need warm coats around here very often, but we're planning on making some trips this winter to the snow. Yeah for discounts! :)

1 comment:
Totally love the discounts! STrangest one I've seen yet is 15% off at The Buckle...who would have guessed?
Post a Comment