First stop on our trip was Woods Cross... my BFF's house. Ashley and I have been friends since we went to nursery together at church... so pretty much our whole lives. Here we are when we were like five. Apparently we had some awesome hair skills.
Here's another when we were like seventeen...
I think I'll end the old and embarrassing pictures there. We don't get to see each other that often any more, but it always seems like things are just the same when we get together. I love that. Luke had fun playing with Presley (check out these pictures from when they were babies), and Ella and Evvah just kinda watched the big kids play and tried to keep up. Maybe next time they will be old enough to play too.
The next day we headed up to Ogden and hung out with Grandma Nan and Grandpa Arnie. Some of my aunts and cousins and their kids came over and we had a fun lunch. Aunt Carol came up and visited for a while, and Luke and Ella couldn't get enough of the swings and playhouse.
Here's another when we were like seventeen...
I think I'll end the old and embarrassing pictures there. We don't get to see each other that often any more, but it always seems like things are just the same when we get together. I love that. Luke had fun playing with Presley (check out these pictures from when they were babies), and Ella and Evvah just kinda watched the big kids play and tried to keep up. Maybe next time they will be old enough to play too.Here's Luke, Presley, and Ash in the hot tub. Luke was a little hesitant about wearing pink and purple floaties. Haha. Kind of a bummer that this is pretty much the only picture I got when we were there. Anyway, thanks Ash for a fun time!
The next day we headed up to Ogden and hung out with Grandma Nan and Grandpa Arnie. Some of my aunts and cousins and their kids came over and we had a fun lunch. Aunt Carol came up and visited for a while, and Luke and Ella couldn't get enough of the swings and playhouse. Grandpa gave Luke and Gabbi a ride...
Grandma went with us to the Dinosaur Park. Luke didn't like the Dino's as much as I thought he would. Bummer. He just wanted to play at the playground and swing the whole time.
Dinosaur Park Stuff!
After our stay in Ogden, we went up to Wolf Creek for the Smith family reunion. It's always so pretty up there, and good to be with everyone. I am lucky to have such awesome in laws!
Grandma went with us to the Dinosaur Park. Luke didn't like the Dino's as much as I thought he would. Bummer. He just wanted to play at the playground and swing the whole time.
Dinosaur Park Stuff!After our stay in Ogden, we went up to Wolf Creek for the Smith family reunion. It's always so pretty up there, and good to be with everyone. I am lucky to have such awesome in laws!
Here is a picture from the house we stayed at. One of these days I want to live in a place with a view like this!
And another...
Here's Jake with his parents and the siblings.
Rick and Sherry with all 15 grand kids!
Smith ladies... Me, Shauna, Hailey, Melanie, Kristen, and Jenni
2006 Babies all grown up... Luke, Austin, Gunnar, Lane, Lucy, Seth, and Logan
Luke and Ella with Grandpa and Grandma
Newly engaged... David and Shauna!
Mr. Luke tromping through weeds...
Ella was liking Utah's soft grass
Family program and fun... Shauna was a good sport!
Whipping cream game...
Luke was loving all the cousin time!
Why is it that every year I get a picture of Luke and Ethan with sticks?
More cousin stuff...
After our time at the reunion, we headed over to Huntsville to see Grandma Fran and Grandpa John! We stayed the night and headed out the next day. We managed to fit in lots of playing outside, book reading, bull riding at Uncle Den and Aunt Kathy's, visiting, and eating.
Grandma let Luke water her flowers :)
And another...
Here's Jake with his parents and the siblings.
Rick and Sherry with all 15 grand kids!
Smith ladies... Me, Shauna, Hailey, Melanie, Kristen, and Jenni
2006 Babies all grown up... Luke, Austin, Gunnar, Lane, Lucy, Seth, and Logan
Luke and Ella with Grandpa and Grandma
Newly engaged... David and Shauna!
Mr. Luke tromping through weeds...
Ella was liking Utah's soft grass
Family program and fun... Shauna was a good sport!Whipping cream game...
Luke was loving all the cousin time!
Why is it that every year I get a picture of Luke and Ethan with sticks?
More cousin stuff...After our time at the reunion, we headed over to Huntsville to see Grandma Fran and Grandpa John! We stayed the night and headed out the next day. We managed to fit in lots of playing outside, book reading, bull riding at Uncle Den and Aunt Kathy's, visiting, and eating.
Grandma and Grandpa reading to the kids...
Grandma let Luke water her flowers :)On our way back home we stopped in Provo to walk around BYU like the good old days! I love Provo. Dorky thing to say, I know. But, I do. And, it was fun walking around and thinking about fun times, classes, and the good friends I made there. We got a few things at the book store, and then drove the rest of the way home. Phew! Long post.






5 comments:
Sweet teddy bear sweater. Can you do my hair for Christmas. :) Man, I really slacked about taking pics this trip. Loved looking at all yours.
i loved all the pictures! that must have taken a long time to post!!
grrrrrreat work!
looks like you've had a fun time. and don't get me started on how old Ella is getting!?! WHAAAt?
Fun pictures!!! It was such a fun reunion!! SO good to see you guys!
What a fun time you guys had in utah!! Presley is a little ashley. She is so stinken cute! Glad you were able to make the rounds and see everyone. Next time chris and I need to roadie with you guys.
It is NOT dorky to say you love Provo. People who don't love it haven't lived here!
Also, not the most fortunate lighting for the girls' picture--talk about bags under the eyes--yikes!
Post a Comment