We're alive! Getting used to our new spot, and almost all done unpacking. We pulled up to the house last Tuesday and have been busy getting everything in order since then! Calling utility companies to set stuff up... running errands around town... all the moving chores. Can't wait to be totally done with all the 'moving in' stuff! So, here's the house we're in for the next year. We are liking it so far!

I'm trying to decide if it's worth the time to paint this entry room since we'll just be here for a year. Luke thinks the green should stay. The rest of the house is pretty neutral... why did they have to do this room green? Haha. Makes a good picture background though.

Jake's dream came true this past week. He got a
BIG T.V. and
LOTS OF CHANNELS. I hope I still see him once in a while between sports games ;)
We went down to the strip to check out a few things. I want the wall of M&Ms from M&M world in my house! The colors are so cute! Oh, and if you do go to M&M World, don't waste your time on the movie. The 3D isn't really working and you will go cross-eyed trying to watch it and make it work!
Fountains at the Bellagio!

Goodbye to all the Tex-Mex... HELLO to In-N-Out... Jamba... and Cafe Rio!

It was my birthday this past weekend! I'm
25 now. Holy crap. Sounds old to me, and I don't like it yet! Anyway, to celebrate, Jake took me to Paris...

Then we flew to New York...

Well, I can dream right? Anyway, we had fun on the strip this weekend. What do you like to do in Vegas?

Oh, and back to my birthday... it was a good weekend, despite being old now. Jake watched the kids while I took a looong nap, I ate lots of ice cream, talked on the phone to family and friends, and we got to go to our new ward. I think it's going to be a fun one!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Erin!! Congrats on the move and goodluck with getting adjusted to Las Vegas!
happy birthday, erin!
wow, you are 25 already?? :) hA! you beat me to it by a few months. how does it feel to be SOO old? :) YOU KILL ME!
Congrats on making it to "lost wages", i mean, las vegas! :)
love your house! i think the green is fun, especially if it's luke's room!
GGGREAT work!
Wow--what a fun "trip" you got to go on for your birthday---quite the world travelers! =) Happy B-day again to you. Glad you're getting settled into your new place--the house is cute from the outside! Can't wait to see you guys this week!
Happy Birthday, Erin. We miss you already! I'm glad to hear that you guys are getting settled in. Good luck!
Looks like you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You guys are going to have a fun filled year in Vegas. Chris and I are stoked to come visit!!
Happy Belated Birthday! I knew it was this weekend and then I spaced it! Your new house looks great and I hope we can visit soon! (Maybe sooner than you think--ha ha just kidding, sort of)
Glad you had a happy birthday!! Jed's younger brother lives in Vegas--I love it that no matter where you go, we already have reasons to go there! :) Love you!
Post a Comment