Jake, Ella, and I drove with Sherry to Las Vegas for a couple days! Luke stayed with Aunt Melanie and Uncle Joe while we went and had a great time with his cousins. His first sleep overs with friends! Ella was great in the car! She really did so good. I was expecting her to scream the whole way, and she hardly even fussed on the car ride there (I'm starting to think that a certain 2 year old is the reason for most of her car issues.) We stayed at Aliante Hotel and ate at some yummy restaurants. (You are all going to want to visit us when we move to try the pizza place we found!) It was fun hanging out with just the 4 of us. Ella had fun playing in the huge hotel bath tub and we found some sweet glasses in the gift shop. Fun times. We checked out a bunch of houses, the base, and different areas to live. We decided on a house that we're excited about... it's bigger then this house, in a nice nice area, close to work for Jake, and has a park right behind it for the kiddos. We're set.
Kate loved holding and helping out with Ella this trip. Very cute.
We went to the park one day. We love parks.
Two nights we were in Mesa we had game nights with the fam and some friends. Here we were playing Mad Gab with David, Daniel, Abby, Chris, Todd, Jenny, Dak, Callie, and Ryan. Boys won first night... girls the next.
I put together some of Abby's wedding invites one day and got to go to Abby's bridal shower!! Countdown to her wedding!! They only have a month left! Kim threw the shower for her and did a great job with it. (BTW, I got these pics from Kim's blog since I didn't have my camera there... she did a cute post about the whole thing!) Ab scored a ton of fun things!
Friends at the shower!
I love my sister! It was a fun spring break. Crazy to think it was our last one!! Jake only has 2 weeks left of school and then some testing. We got his graduation announcements in the mail yesterday. SO CRAZY!! I remember when this seemed so far away... now he's pretty much done.




3 comments:
You got your hair cut. It's cute! Glad you had fun. Must feel good to have details finalized.
Wow, you guys are busy little bees. Looks like you had fun on your last Spring Break! Congrats on selling your house- it must be such a relief. Hope Jake does well on his testing and good luck with your move to NV! Cute little family! Oh, and Congrats to Abby- I can't believe she's old enough to get married.
Oh man, how I miss having Josh included on a "spring break"! Looks like you guys had a blast and I'm so glad to hear that your house sold and you figured things out in VEgas! Nothing but fun ahead!
Post a Comment