I took a lot of pictures of the Easter happenings this past week, and since I want them in my blog book they are all going on here. Here we are today all ready for church. I guess the light coming in through the window behind us did weird things to the picture!
Luke was concerned that she was going to take his candy...
The ward Easter party at the park! The kids got to do an egg hunt and everyone did sack races and played games. Here are some pics of Luke and Jaylie when they were a team, and Lily and Dylan were a team for a bit. Jake and the guys got into the action too. So funny to watch!
I've seen this little movie clip about the real meaning of Easter about ten times this weekend. Krista, I'm copying you and putting it on here because it has set the tone for my weekend.
Happy Easter!



4 comments:
Cute pictures!!! Luke and Caden had the same tie for Easter! funny! Happy Easter!
Cute Easter pictures. Sorry my kids are so annoying during church. I feel bad they want to bug everyone around us.
Cute pics! And congrats on selling your house! I saw your house online and it's a beaut! It should be lots of fun down there next year!
your easter kiddos are darling!!
looks like that Easter Ward party was a hoot! Sad we missed it!
and, that video was great... definitely worth posting on multiple blogs! :)
hope it was a good weekend!
Post a Comment