Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday...

1. I love being around 2-year-olds. They say hilarious things. Like for instance, when we were at the park and Luke yelled, "Hey mom!! It's the brown polar express girl!!!!" (the cute little girl did indeed look like the "brown" girl on Polar Express.) And they make comments like "MMMmmm.... I think these chicken nuggets are making me STRONG!"

2. Ella is rolling around everywhere, and trying to sit up on her own. She's getting pretty good at getting around! She turned 6 months yesterday. She plays this game with me when she is wanting attention where she smooches her lips together like she's going to give a kiss, then does this raspberry thing where she blows and spits all over. It's kinda funny!

3. I'm wanting a new car. Can't wait for the day when we have more space!

4. Countdown to spring vacation! It's coming up in a couple of weeks! We're heading to AZ, then to Vegas to check things out.

5. We had a crazy weekend with the house on the market. Five showings so far, and I'm ready to be done. So, come buy our house.

6. I want to sit and catch up on scrapping... the kiddo's books are getting behind. But I'm afraid all my stuff will be out and someone will want to come see the house. Again, someone buy our house soon!

7. We have a vacuum that works finally! Woo hoo! So awesome to have some suction when ya need to clean up cracker crumbs, right? Jake and I both want to do the vacuuming now.

8. With all these clouds around, I hope it rains! Save me from moving the sprinkler around!

9. Still debating whether or not to get my own facebook account. I'm the last person on earth who doesn't have one,... but I'm thinking I might be on the computer too much if I did have one!

10. I need to go buy some wipes. Ella is out, and I just had to use t.p. I'm SO glad I didn't live 100 years ago... cleaning up after babies must have been SO not fun...

4 comments:

Kristen said...

So not fun...you wanna pack to tide you over? I have like 4. I want my house to sell too. I almost dread getting a call that someone wants to see it. Probably the opposite of what I should be hoping for. Ditto on the 2 yr olds. Gunnar is such an easy 2 yr old, knock on wood. They say the cutest things.

melimba said...

hA! you and kristen are two peas in a pod... I can't imagine having to keep your house spotless like that for days on end... NOT COOL. I guess we'll be there soon enough.

As for your cutie kiddos, they are too funny. That Luke, especially, what a crack up. :)

Jenni said...

SO sorry you're having to do the house showing thing....annoying! 2 year olds are funny...they get funnier as they get older too! Happy 6 month b-day Ella! I thought of you on "our" half birthday!

Ryan and Nicole said...

I'm glad to read that you don't have a facebook account. I don't have one either (I thought I was all alone, but you are right there with me)...I have a hard enough time keeping my blog up to date :P