Sunday, March 15, 2009

TreAtS

YesterdayI made some treats I had been wanting to make for a looong time! I love Bakerella, and have been following the blog for about a year now! Yesterday I finally got to cross off one of the many things on my want to do list, and made these! It was so fun. I made half the batch cupcake pops and half hello kitty pops. Was going to give them away to people that came to check out the house today, but now I'm thinking they look cute just sitting on my counter. Maybe I'll make some later to give away... :)


5 comments:

Jenni said...

THose are the CUTEST things ever! Love them! So prof. looking too!!! =) How's the house selling going anyways??

Kristen said...

I love those, they're soo good. When I made them they didn't turn out as pretty as yours.

Hillery said...

Yours turned out so cute! Mine don't look half has good as yours. And sad news about babystyle! :(

Janine Padilla said...

Soo cute!! those Hello kitty ones turned out so cute too! I'll have to check out how you made them. I love all the detail!

Ryan and Nicole said...

Love the treats! They are so cute :) and I bet they were yummy!