One of my most
favorite stores ever is filing for bankruptcy protection and closing most (if not all) stores... (sniff,.. sniff). They seriously have the cutest kids stuff. Especially the shoes. I was going to their site this morning to get Ella some tip toey joeys. Mom, I guess I'm going to have you go to the store to pick up any remaining must-haves. They aren't taking online orders anymore.
3 comments:
I heard about this---so sad!!! This darn economy!!!
dear erin.
i never knew about your favorite store, babystyle. I, of course, clicked on their link and saw a few items they once sold online. boo for everyone involved. ---which now, b/c of your post, includes me. :(
:)
but, if I lived in CA, I would purchase you some delights. Sorry that I live up the street. :)
hope your day gets better. :)
*please note that I typically don't use SO many smiley/un-smiley faces in ONE comment. but, you are lucky.
see, this day is getting better already!!
i know! i was eyeing some dresses a while back to get for the girls and went online and found this out too! i love the store too and im so sad!!
Post a Comment