Thursday, March 05, 2009

DeJa vU

I was putting on some makeup the other morning, and Ella and Luke were laying on my bed. When I turned around, Ella had her foot in her mouth just like Luke used to do! Lately, little things she does and her cutie chub remind me so much of her brother as a baby. Crazy. I had to grab the camera. Here she is showing off her flexibility. Haha...

Other news...

*as of this past Monday, the house is officially for sale! They haven't brought by the yard sign yet, but it's listed on the MLS and a bunch of websites.
*Look who Luke ran into at the golden arches.... (scary, huh?..) Oh, and Ronald speaks Spanish here in S.A.

*Luke is way into the computer now. He is a nickjr.com junkie and will mess around on there until I kick him off. I must admit though, the games are pretty fun and educational. He's got his ABCs and numbers down. I like to play in their art section too. You should try it if you haven't!



*Luke has also been beating me to my snacks. So much for the strawberries I wanted... There was only 1 left he hadn't taken a bite out of yesterday. They were sitting on the counter because I had just gotten them from the store. This is what I came out of the other room to...


*I finished a million papers and assignments for a couple of classes. Ok, well maybe not a million, but I did write close to 30 papers in about 2 weeks. Some were big research fatties. Jake helped me stay awake and was lots of help during marathon paper writing nights... he's good at giving me ideas when I have to make up experiences just to finish the dang things. For instance, I lived in Guam for 3 years and made friends with a bunch of Chammorans while my dad was working for the military there. Hey, it works. I successfully compared the parenting techniques in Guam to our country in that paper. Maybe one day I'll visit...

Oh, and don't try the yellow Monster energy drink. It's gross! (No offense to people like my sister who like the stuff :) haha

5 comments:

melimba said...

That is so funny how she looks JUST LIKE Luke!! Love those chunky-monkey thighs!

And, I am laughing about your "personal experiences in Guam"---hA! yeah, when I had ONE Statistics class left Aaron helped me a lot. :) Nuff said.

GOOD JOB on accomplishing so much in such a short time! Are you almost done??

Kristen said...

So much like Luke! Too cute, I love the chub thighs with tiny feet. I am too scared to introduce Lily to the computer. I don't want any competition. :)

Jenni said...

Wow..you are seriously on a roll with all those papers! That's awesome! Austin and Luke share a love of strawberries....he also likes them. Caden and Luke could be Nick Jr buds...he could sit on there for HOURS! Poor Austin...hasn't been allowed to try his hand at the computer yet cause Caden takes over! He loves to watch though! Good luck on selling the house...crossing my fingers for you all! Call me when you go to Guam! =)

Hillery said...

Well done on the classes! It was so good to see you and beautiful Ella the other night! And special thanks for letting us borrow your tent.

Jessica said...

I can't believe you got the exact same picture of both Luke & Ella! Awesome! You should try to get a picture of each of your kids doing that and make a fun display of them somewhere in your house :)