Friday, March 20, 2009

Bug Lover

Luke had so much fun yesterday with this bug that I had to take some pictures! By the way... what do you call these kinds 0f bugs?? Jake insists they are roly-poly or pill bugs. He had never heard of "potato" bugs which is what I always called them! Haha
Wow! I think his name is Gordon. (Jake tells him stories at night about Buster and Gordon... so Luke names most things Buster or Gordon...)

Look! He's a ball!




Oops mom... I think I broke him. So, I throwed him in the grass.


*update... I found out that all of our names for this bug were right. :)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I love it...I think I broke him so I throwed him in the grass. That is so funny. I was going to say I have heard of all three names.

Jenni said...

I called them rolly polly's growing up...Luke is hilarious! That last picture is totally his face when he's desribing something!

Stephanie said...

Yeah I usually call them rolly polly's. I had never heard of potato bug until i moved to utah. Rolly Polly is just more fun to say.

Taylor said...

Great pictures - I love the one of him looking at it... so cute!

Hailey said...

They are rolie-polies and Mila has murdered about 500 in her life time. So no surprise that they're cousins...