Ok, so my sister's future sister-in-law (Kim) posted Abby and Chris's wedding colors on her blog because we need help finding something for the sisters/sisters-in-law to wear to the reception. I thought I'd do the same thing cause it can't hurt to have more people with their eyes open! :) So everyone, let me know if you come across something cute in a tiffany blue or lime green! Even just a shirt to match that all of us girls could wear with a black skirt or something... Thanks! :)




7 comments:
Ahh, cute! The wedding is going to be gorgeous!
I LOVE those colors!!! SOOOOO cute!!! I'll keep my eyes peeled!
Hey Erin! She has way cute colors...I saw your post and just thought I'd throw out there that I also saw the most perfect sweater vest for Luke if you wanted to mix it up a bit. They were at The Children's Place and it was the perfect color. But, the ties are adorable too! :)
Hey Erin...here are a couple links. Good luck!
Bridesmaid Ideas:
http://www.jcrew.com. Search under womensSweaters. Silk-linen ruffle cardigan in Mint
Or under womens Knits and Tees: Slub cotton ruffled scoopneck tee in crisp celery
http://www.kathlinargirochic.com/bridesmaid.html
http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category_-49998976?top=Y
(The Mermaid color from David's Bridal looks close. They have skirts in a Aqua color...but I don't know how close it is)
Love these colors!!
And, by the way, I wasn't sure if you were into the Bachelor or not! SAD!! :) I totally would have attached thier heads to yours too! hA!!!
Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed them! Happy March! :)
Oooh, pretty...
I don't know how much you are looking to spend... but there is a cute dress here:http://www.latterdaybride.com/buttercup-details.php
obviously the blue not the pink. Or there are really cute cardigans at Gap:http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=8993&pid=594921&scid=594921042 with maybe a cami from shade? http://www.shadeclothing.com/Product/Womens/Modest/Tops/Strap_Camisole
I don't know if those are the right colors or anything exactly... but I LOVE looking for clothes on the internet... so if you want me to keep looking I totally will!
Post a Comment