I've been tagged. So girls, here ya go!
6 random/quirky things about me...
1. I love mornings. They are so peaceful.. and it's the only time some days that I get all to myself. I feel like I'm so much more productive in the morning (like between 5 and 9 or until the kiddos wake up) then any other time of the day. Sometimes it's hard (sometimes REALLY hard) to kick myself out of bed when the alarm goes off, but once I'm up I'm good to go!
2. Unless it's with family or close friends, I don't like potluck style get-togethers. The thought of so many people touching and preparing my food (and the thought of their kids, animals, etc. poking their fingers and paws in it) ruins my appetite.
3. I love a good card game. I think I get this from my Grandma Nan... she taught me pretty much all the card games I know. Grandma, I wish you were here right now so we could play!
4. I have little contests with myself to see how fast I can do things... everything from doing the dishes... to grocery shopping... getting the kids ready for the day... pretty much everything. Maybe one day I will be as fast at cleaning as my mom. I hope so.
5. I love being pregnant. I know that sounds weird, but I do. And no, that doesn't mean we're going to have a bus load of kids or that I want to be pregnant again really soon.
6. If I miss more then a day of working out, I feel grouchy! Seriously. I guess I need those extra endorphins or something, cause if I miss a day at the gym you better watch out. haha
So, i tag Abby, Karalee, Jess, Cyndi, Nichole R., and everyone else that hasn't done this one already!
2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe you get up at 5. You must live off no sleep. I hate waking up before the sun is out. I get cranky too when I don't go to the gym.
FIVE!!! What do you do? That is WAY too early for me! And do you remember that time that you spent the night in high school and we played card games forever?
Post a Comment