Jake and the kids before heading over for Thanksgiving dinner!
Sherry, you should be proud of your son! :) I know he's been a good chef for a while, but who knew he would be so good at making his mother's rolls? They turned out great! Here's the baker at work. Oh, and I've decided that every recipe with mammoth amounts of butter is just the best. This one is no exception.
The guys watching a game...
Even baby Matilda liked the food!
Way too much pie. All of it was so good though. I think we divided it out and took home 90% of what was there since we were all so full.
Travis entertained Luke and Dylan with a remote control helicopter. They were loving it!
Ok, so this does not have anything to do with Thanksgiving, but I thought it was funny. Lately, Luke insists on doing just about everything himself. He will throw a tantrum if you help him put on his shoes, brush his teeth, buckle his car seat, pretty much everything. Must be what the terrible twos are all about... fighting for independence... aaa! Drives me nuts. Anyway, Jake told him to go get some clothes for the day since he didn't want to wear what I got out for him. This is what he picked. Haha. Don't be jealous.

1 comment:
Dang Jake, you're the roll man!!! YUM! And i'm loving Luke's outfit...looks like one of Caden's former choices in the early days of his paicking outfits out. It will get better, I promise! Austin hasn't started caring too much yet...thankfully! Every now and again he has something in mind, but not too often.
Post a Comment