5 Little/Silly Things I'm Thankful For...
1. Dreyer's Fruit Bars. They're so good. I'm actually eating a tropical one as we speak. Love these...
2. Getting unexpected fun mail. Letters, cards, or package make my day :) 3. The return of 24! I have a hard time getting "into" TV shows so I don't watch much, but I always like this one! I'm excited it's back. 

4. Text messaging... it's short, to the point, and can be done anywhere... and unlike a normal phone conversation, the receiver doesn't get their ear blown out if you're holding a crying baby.
5. Gym dates. Jake humors me and comes along to things like cycle class... even though he doesn't love it. Thanks Jake!5 Big Things I'm Thankful For...
1. My family. This includes a lot of people. My amazing husband, our cute kiddos that I get to hang out with every day, my parents, brothers, sister, grandparents, in-laws, all of our extended family... I have the best.
2. This country.
3. My education.
4. My Faith.
5. My health... and my family's!5 Things I'm Thankful for Today...
1. Sunshine and beautiful weather!
2. The park... and friends being there unexpected!
3. The Library/Books! So glad that we can go get more books for free since Luke loves reading whatever books are around over and over and over again. At least the library lets us change it up every once in a while! Today we brought home a bunch. He was super excited to get one of his favorites that we checked out a few times before... No David! by David Shannon. Read it if you haven't. It's cute!

4. Smiles from my kids :)
5. Gas was only $1.75/gal. when I filled up the car. I don't remember the last time it was less to fill up! (well, since I've been driving anyway...)
3 comments:
I love that you are a big fan of TEXT messaging too! I would SO much rather text than talk! :) hA!
I love it!
Good to know! Especially since I am your VT! hA HA!! jk. :)I won't text you those, okay? :)
Can't wait for Thanksgiving, eh?!
NEATO!
The "No David" book is hilarious! :) Loved your lists.
I made Aaron take a spin class with me once, and he won't come again. I think the gym dates are the best, but him, not so much.
Post a Comment