Wednesday, November 12, 2008

GiRL TimE And a 2 MoNth Old

The past few days have been fun. I don't think I've done so much stuff in so little time since before Ella was born. Woo hoo! Jenni came into town and she, Kristen, and I got to play. We had some family hangout time with everyone (thanks Aaron and Kristen for sacrificing your house and for the tasty dinners) and the boys were able to babysit yesterday so the three of us could get away to do some shopping, get massages (hence our greasy hair in the picture), and eat out! Aaahh... if only she could come play more often. We'll take what we can get though. We're glad you came, Jenni!
Another highlight of the week... Ella is now 2 months old! Her little personality is starting to come out more and she's started smiling a little bit and cooing. She's already chunking out too... Really, my stuff must rival Haagen Dazs in calories and fat. Haha. At her 2 mo. Dr. appointment on Monday she weighed 13 lbs and was 22 1/2 inches long. Looks like all our babies are going to be little chunkies. :) Here are some pics of the little cutie from this morning!

6 comments:

Niu-Gift said...

Sounds like you girls had a fun weekend :) Cute pictures of Ella.. I can't believe how big she is getting (and no... I'm not referring to her chunk ;)Can't wait for christmas.. I've already started my countdown!!!

Kristen said...

I think that little face is just like Luke's. Love the forearm roll. So cute!

Lyssa Beth said...

SHe has gotten so big and she's a totally "Jake & Erin Smith"er...
She's so adorable and I can't believe it's been 2 months already!

Kajsa said...

how fun to hang out with the girls! and ella is darling! i can totally see luke in her!

Jenni said...

OH MY GOSH....she is totally all Luke in that top left picture...I see it way more in that picture than I did all weekend!!! CUTIE! So glad I could come out and play with you girls...I miss you guys! Your kidos are just the cutest...Ella will be huge next time I see her!!!

Taylor said...

Such a cutie - we love chunky babies... more to love. My friend was always amazed that Paisley was so big but when she nursed it was for only like minutes total - her skinny little girl would nurse for like an hour each time... we decided she made skim and I made whole. I loved the Haagan-dias comparison you made!