Thursday, March 20, 2008

Horton Hears a Who!

Yay! Luke went to his first movie at a theater. Well, technically his first movie theater experience was when he was a month old... but I don't count that one since he was in the hallway crying with me for 3/4 of the show. haha. Anyhow, he loved Horton! I thought we would have to bribe him with popcorn to stay in his chair and not run around, but he was glued to the big IMAX screen... and didn't move the entire movie. We didn't even have popcorn to keep him busy. Nice! Hopefully more kid-friendly shows are coming out! It was fun to get out with our little guy. You should ask him about Horton and JoJo... he loves talking about it! Here are some pics of our big night out.
Luke & Aunt Abby posing with Horton...
Mr. Cutie in his big movie chair...
Jake is a pro at those machine things with stuffed animals in them... fished out a spiderman for Luke in the theater's arcade before the show.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm glad he did so well. I'll ask him about it next time I see him. :)

Jenni said...

SO cute!!!!!! We're gonna take our boys next week when we're in AZ...we've been reading the book to them and they love it!