Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend

I just uploaded pictures from this past weekend and thought I should post them... I want one of those cool blog books one day! Can't leave out the holidays. Haha. Here are some Easter weekend pics. Saturday we got together with some friends and family so the kids could have an Easter egg hunt. I think they had fun! Thanks Aaron and Kristen hosting! :)
Here's the big group pic...
Luke finding an egg...
The kiddos with their baskets... Luke had just thrown his egg up (good thing they were plastic)
Loving Lily's playhouse...
Luke checking out what the bunny left on Easter morning...

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute pics. That is so neat that you caught the pic exactly when Luke threw up his egg. It was just an appendix to the Easter basket throwing. haha

melimba said...

ok, you are now an ACTION photographer! loved the mid-air egg!
and, where did you find Luke's pj's? I am in LOVE with them! I don't think they would be cute on ME, persay, but maybe Aaron?? :)
and, let's talk about the bloggin' books! Aaron surprised me with one at Christmas and I LOVE it! He did ours at Blurb.com (and I do the same thing, I want to have it published later, so I better be good about posting now!)
Good times. :)

Hailey said...

That egg-in-the-air pic reminds me of my Luke-falling-off-the-couch-of-babies pic from Christmas!

KaraLee Anderson said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. I like the pic of Luke tossing his egg up in the air. Also, I think that baby/Kid age timeline at the bottom of your blog is cool. Congrats again on the upcoming baby- I can't wait to find out what you're having.

Lyssa Beth said...

K did I miss the post? Is it correct that you are expecting?! That's so great! How far along are you? Man, seriously, everyone is pregnant now! I'm totally off the mainstream..oh well. But so fun. Hopefully you have a easy pregnancy.