Thursday, March 20, 2008

Almost Easter...

My sister is visiting us this week, and since grandma sent Easter prizes with her I was excited for Luke to try on his Easter clothes. Thanks mom for the Easter loot! Here's an Easter preview. What a little stud!

Mmm.. Loving the candy
His GQ pose...
Cheese!
With Abby... awww.. look at their shirts... they match. haha
He thinks he can squeeze in there with the blocks...Davey came last week to visit. I'm sad I didn't get more pictures, but we had lots of fun with him here! Luke was really sad when he left and asks every once in a while where he went. Thanks for coming Davey! Here's a pic of the brothers at Sea World last Saturday...

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I love that outfit. New Easter outfits are the best.

Jenni said...

Ahh, love that cute vest!!!! He's adorable!

Hailey said...

SO handsome! And I love that he enjoyed the movie! I want to hear him talk about it!!

melimba said...

ok, luke is WAY too cute. Seriously, he is darling.
and how fun is it that your cute sister is here! she was so fun! hope you have a good last day with her!

Kajsa said...

he looked so cute today at church! you got some good pics of him!

katie said...

That outfit is adorable! I'm glad that they are getting better with boys clothes these days. And so fun you had your sister come visit. Mine is coming in May and i'm so excited!

Blake and Meg said...

You are going to have to fight the girls off when Luke is in High School because he is too dang CUTE! I want to come visit!!