This kid thinks he's a pro at everything lately. He wants to help whenever I do anything... loading the dishes, folding laundry, washing the car, fixing random things, etc. I love it. We put together a little trike for him about a month ago, and since we got Jake's tool set out to do that, the tools haven't been put away. He wants them out! He plays with those tools more then any toy lately. Shoves screwdrivers into any crack he can find, hammers on his toys, you get the idea. Of course, most of the time he only thinks he is helping... but occasionally he actually does. He does a great job at squirting the car for me when I wash it, picking up toys, and setting up the DVD player. It's great. He dosen't have to come to me anymore when he wants to watch Shrek... the boy can put it on himself! Woo hoo! He even hooks up the DVD player when it isn't already set up. What a kid. Some pictures of the helper at work...
Well, this one is just a pic I thought was cute...

My car washer...

He loves these...

Hopefully he won't be taking the doors off their hinges too soon...

Watching his movie after setting up the DVD player....
10 comments:
He is such a smart kid. He totally showed me how to hook up the DVD player into the tv. And I forgot to tell you, I really like the new layout of your furniture. It looks great.
Wow- very impressive kid. It would be nice to teach him how to fold laundry and clean bathrooms- you would have more free time:) He really is a cute little boy and he seems like so much fun!!!
how cute!. its amazing how smart kids are, how fun!.
i love it! he is seriously the cutest kid i've ever seen.
Cutie smart Luke!!! That's hilarious about the DVD player...kids are so surprising! He's looking so big...these guys are totally almost toddlers now!!
Shoot.. I still don't know how to hook up a DVD player... ha! perhaps mr. luke can show me when I come to texas for spring break?!?! I love the tools... reminds me of Dak when he was a kid. Keep the drill away from him... or.. you will have holes in your kitchen cupboards and your chairs will fall apart...ha! It's a Gift thing :)
Really beautiful, Erin!
Thank you
He will make an awesome big brother some day! (wink)
i just found your blog thru jenni...your little one is sooo cute! reminds me of mine..he looooves tools!
Ok... he totally stole my heart with the tool set. Cutie!
Post a Comment