Tuesday, February 05, 2008

You know you're a Texan when...

...you walk around looking at stock show animals on a Saturday night! We had a fun time this past weekend walking around the rodeo grounds with friends and family. It was fun to get out without our little guy in tow. Thanks to Matt and Mandee for watching Luke! (Luke wanted to stay at their house... didn't even care that we came back to get him. Nice work guys!) Here are some pics...

Posing with a big sleepy Brahma...

The crew!... Christi, I swiped this picture from your blog since we didn't get one with our camera! :) All of us ate way too much junk food, and I tried a fried candybar for the first time. ...YUM!!
My favorite animal there... who knew cows could be cute!? Doesn't he look like a big puppy!!? I thought so.

Good times!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Fun! That's awesome about Luke too...he's gearing up for his big stay in AZ!!!

Kristen said...

That is really good about Luke. All you needed to do was buy him a twin bed ;)