I'm going to make a few requests, and will try to do so nicely.
1. Please please PLEASE wear a good deoderant when attending the gym. I guess that goes along with practicing good hygeine. No one is too macho or too fresh out of bed in the morning not to. Stranger B.O makes me nautious when I'm working out.
2. When there is a row of empty treadmills or ellyptical machines available, please don't take the one right next to me. Yes, I'm most likely in front of the TV with the best channel on, but there are others...
3. If you sweat all over the equipment, it is your job to clean it off. (This one is actually posted at the gym.)
Thanks.
5 comments:
i agree! thats funny! i will add not to wear tons of perfume or cologne that you can smell from a mile away, that also makes me sick! i guess its not as bad as b.o. though, but still i hate it!
Good call Erin.. I had a stinker at the gym this past week next to me...talk about NASTY!!! When I come to Texas.. we will rope off a section for you and I...eh? Love ya!!!! :)
Haha, yeah, there is this one guy in particular that has it and I pass out practically when he walks by. And for some reason he is always walking around and it doesn't seem like he is even working out that much. I wrote a don't list at the gym post too but I don't know if I am brave enough to post it.
Oh, love the new blog btw
Such a cute new blog header!!! Ok, I totally hate it when people come on the treadmill next to me...annoying! On another note, I HATE it when in a public restroom, people go in the stall right next to you when there are like 20 others open. WHY???
Post a Comment