This past week has been soo nice! Jake has had a break from school... aaahhh... so great. Seems like he's at school so much lately. We got just about all of our Christmas shopping done... in record time for us!! There were some killer deals at the stores Friday. I love sales! Also, Jake's brothers came to spend Turkey Day with us. We had lots of fun. Luke loved having his uncles around to tease and play with him! Big thanks to Daniel and David for making the long drive to TX! It wouldn't have been the same without you guys! Aaron and Kristen and kiddos joined us for our Thanksgiving dinner too, so it was a fun little group.
Luke and Uncle Boon

MMm... Yep, we're good cooks ;)

Smith guys seem to gather around TVs and computers...

Luke was impressed with Davey's tower building skillz...

Yeah!! Sweater weather finally came to Texas...
9 comments:
oh my! i love those blue eyes. he really should be a model :)
hey looks like fun! i love that last picture of luke!
I didn't know that Davey and Booner came out there! How fun! I miss you guys--can't wait!!!
And Luke! Oh my--what a charmer!
Makes me SAD!!!!!! We missed you guys! BUT we had a great time with my family here in CA. Luke is so darn photogenic! Can't wait to see all the one year olds together...crazy!
Sounds like your Turkey day was a lot of fun!! I love day after turkey sandwiches. It is fun that you were able to have family around. Happy Belated Thanksgiving day!!
ok, let's frame that last one of luke! get outta town! he is such a doll!
Looks like lots of fun! I definitely love the sweater picture!
That's a lotta smiths in one room. How many turkeys did ya cook? Oh, and that's a seriously cute baby.
Hi, Nice blog :) cool photos
Look from Quebec Canada
http://www.wwg1.com
WWG :)
Post a Comment