Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PuMpkiN PaTCh

This morning I took Luke to the pumpkin patch. He loved it. Last year I took him just to sit in the pumpkins and get some cute pictures. This year, he would have none of that! No sitting still this time! He seemed bound and determined to find a pumpkin that he could carry around. At first he was trying to lift pumpkins that were way to big... so frustrating to be little! haha. Eventually he started grabbing the little ones. Funny kid!

...An airplane flew by... much more exciting then pumpkins!!
A long walk for little legs!
... We liked this one.... so many warts!!


Hmm... this one is just my size...

might not be able to lift it, but i can roll it! ha!

so much fun to climb over pumpkins...


The only picture that he looked and smiled at the camera...


Fun morning! Other Luke news... yesterday he went to the Dr. for a late 15 mo. check up. He got his shots and he weighed 25 1/2 lbs... 32 inches long. Lost a pound over the last few months! haha. Last Christmas he was 6 mo. old and 24 lbs.... funny to think that he's just a pound and a half heavier now... he was such a chunk!

10 comments:

Kristen said...

Adorable! I just love little luke. He is so cute. Was he really that big at Christmas? And he hasn't really grown since...crazy!

KaraLee Anderson said...

Pumpkin Patches are my favorite. But picking just the right one can be hard. So, good job Luke! He sure is cute!

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh, Austin and him may just look the same size now! These are the CUTEST pictures of him...looked like a fun day!

Lyssa Beth said...

Ok I did not realize that he was that big at 6 months!! Ahh how did you manage to carry him?! Funny thing is that Emma is 24 lbs now, finally! But I swear he is the cutest little boy ever! He has the most adorable facial expressions. Pumpkin patchs are so fun too for kids. Glad you took some pictures!
pS too bad about the game today!

Tim and Melissa said...

How adorable! I love all of these pictures...they tell such a fun story. Where is this pumpkin patch? I want to take Dylan to one, but I don't know where is best to go. Luke is such a cutie!

Kajsa said...

Fun! He has got to be the cutest little boy ever! Cute pics.

Launi said...

i love the picture where he's looking at the airplane. so hilarious! :)

melanie said...

Luke looks so skinny! I almost don't recognize him. Ahh, I miss chubby Luke....

On a different topic: Do you remember where you got those cute slip-on shoes he was wearing last time you visited? I really need to get some for my boys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I love him!

Hailey said...

Oops! Before you get nervous about some weirdo guy stalking your kid, just know that jacob was me! I was logged into the thrillionaires gmail account!